VOTED BEST VETERINARY HOSPITAL IN CENTRAL OHIO (2019, 2020, 2021)
TAHO is seeking a qualified and compassionate individual to fill a full-time Client Service position within our organization.
Our CSRs function as the heartbeat of our practice. They fuel the business by interacting and providing support to our clients. They create the foundation of the client's experience as the face/voice of our team. Our CSRs are the direct line of communication for our clients and are the first and last team members all clients interact with. For this reason, it is very important that we find the right candidate to fill this position so that we can ensure we are providing the best service possible to our clients.
- Must enjoy talking/developing relationships with our clients and patients.
- Must work well under fast-paced and sometimes stressful conditions - must remain calm professional.
- Must be self motivated but work well within a team environment.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be presentable and professional at all times.
- Must be able to take direction and follow instructions.
- Must be skilled in telecommunications and with computers (MACS/iPads).
- Must have basic knowledge of veterinary medicine and animal care.
- Must have experience with general clerical duties and organization.
- Management of high-volume multi-line phone system.
- Management of daily schedule
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary environment for all clients, patients, and team.
- Management of appointment times/flow (checking patients in and out, monitoring wait and appointment times).
- Managing high-volume surgical intake/check-in.
- Assisting clients with various needs/requests.
- General office and cleaning duties.
- Providing general assistance to organization directors.
We pride ourselves on the level of service we provide - CSR candidates must excel in customer service and have a bright positive attitude.
Experience Level: Veterinary/Animal experience preferred. Entry level considered for right candidate.
Hours: Monday-Friday 12pm-8pm
Salary: $12 - $15/hr
Dependent on Experience
- Complimentary Veterinary Care
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Six Paid Holidays
- PTO/Vacation Time After One Year
- Continued Education Opportunities
- Opportunity for growth
Interested/qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter to JoinTheTeam@AnimalHealth.us
*Applicants who do not submit both a resume and a cover letter highlighting their experience and how that can be applied to this position will not be considered.
Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved.
The Animal Health Organization
Due to the increased demand for veterinary services and changes in protocols surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, our clients may experience (and should expect) longer-than-normal/extended waiting periods.
Please be assured that our team is working diligently to continue to provide the high level of medical and client service we are so well known for.